This week on Facebook live, Brittany and I hosted a Q & A session on anything Mindful. NOT so surprisingly, a few of the things we talked about were:
1. How we started our business
2. How we came up with our granola bite flavors
3. What our best-selling product is.
Here are the answers to those questions!
Brittany and I started My Mindful Market after we both got pretty good at making healthy dishes, simply by subbing out less favorable ingredients. Brittany, being a culinary graduate from Le Cordon Bleu, brainstormed with me to make alternatives to all the foods we loved to eat. Our friends loved the way we were able to make food healthier without even knowing it. As we made our healthy and delicious meals, we realized we had a bigger down fall. I had been working at a car dealership as salesman sitting for eight hours a day, and Brittany had been working construction more than eights a day. This led to our snacks "falling through the cracks", several times throughout our workday. I know many can relate to the difficulty of snacking healthy when working. After our realization, we got in the kitchen and started crafting our Mindful Bites!
2. Our Mindful Bites started as an idea to help ourselves snack better while at work. Our idea of a healthy granola bite began with twelve flavors we knew we had to quickly narrow down to just a few. We took our samples of all flavors to our campground where we knew there would be A LOT of people to be our sample for our survey. After a day of testing, we unanimously found out the top flavors. We are still producing these flavors almost three years later.
3. Depending on who you ask, you might get a different answer as to which is our best selling product. If you ask me it is our Oatmeal Cranberry Bites. Brittany will say it is the Maple Cinnamon Bites. As much as everyone loves our Maple Cinnamon Bites, Oatmeal Cranberry is definitely the one that reigns supreme. If you haven't tried them, please do yourself a favor and click the link here, mymindfulmarket.com/product-page/oatmeal-cranberry-bites-family-snack-bag, to what all the fuss is about. And if you haven't tried our Maple Cinnamon, you can click here, mymindfulmarket.com/product-page/maple-cinnamon-bites-family-snack-bag! I'm not sure, but I might biased of Oatmmeal Cran because of the peanut butter and chocolate, which is never a losing combo.
We want to personally thank you for all of your support, and helping us grow our Mindful Mission. No that got to know a little bit about us, we hope to get to know you too. Stop in one of our stores, drop us a DM, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us 440-606-3668, or any other way you can think of reaching out to us. And as always, Be Free and Snack Mindful!